Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Big Boned!

Last night I was walking down the street with a friend when two guys tried to hand us flyers for seminars on getting rid of belly fat. "No thanks," I said. "I don't have any belly fat."

My friend said that if we take the flyers then the guys get to go home. I told her that I'm didn't want to take flyers that they offer to women implying that we have guts to lose. Do they offer it to all women? Or just those who look like they need it?

I imagine the seminar goes something like this: they invite all us fat women in, offer us cookies but then don't let us have any! And that's the first step to losing belly fat. (No really, it is.)

So that was fine and good for a laugh, but today I went to the chiropractor and he told me, while pressing on my hips (the saddlebag area, if you will) that I had really nice padded bike pants. EXCEPT MY PANTS AREN'T PADDED. Yikes.

I'm reading Perfect Girls, Starving Daughters, and seriously, no wonder everyone has an eating disorder.

For real now, I'll start my diet tomorrow. I earned my Buzz cupcake tonight.

No comments: