Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Did!

You've got enough to read about the great thing America did last night, so I won't add much. My dad asked me this morning if now I understood why some people say this is the greatest country on earth. And while I admit that I've taken the U.S. to task in the past, I've always known and believed that we were better than these last eight years. And for the first time since I've been eligible to vote, I'm happy with the outcome and looking forward to four years.

But, just in case you're looking for some more post-election fun, AAUW put up a neat post about what a bunch of us did yesterday and last night.

AAUW is completely nonpartisan, but of course women's organizations usually shake out on the Democratic side. So we're all pretty excited. My story's in there. Check it out and share yours.

No comments: