Monday, August 11, 2008

Live Blog: I Know Josh Kraushaar

My close personal friend and Politico reporter extraordinaire, Josh Kraushaar, is about to appear on the Greta Van Sustern show to talk about, in his words, "L'affair Edwards". Because our friend Brendan will get a kick out of it and because I'm obsessed with liveblogging, I'm going to live blog his appearance.

10:40 Waiting...

10:41 Mangled his name
Wes: he looks good!

10:42 Yeah, that is a lot of money. He's probably lying. Edwards, not Josh. What's a depotee?

10:43 Honestly, it would make a lot more sense to me if someone cheated on me while I had cancer. I do think there's some defensibility, and I said that before Edwards got caught.

10:44 How does Josh know this stuff? He looks so grown up! Good job, buddy.

10:45 That was fast. Now they are on site at the hotel. So trashy. The background music is hilarious. I'm so disappointed that they followed up Josh's intelligent commentary with this crap. You're right, Greta, you're a quality journalist.

10:46 Liveblogging is hard. Sorry this was devoid of substance. I'll have to rethink my approach for future live blogs. I'll put a youtube link up if there is one.

"His baby"?? Oh no you didn't ;) There's a reason my aunts have always loved the National Enquirer...

10:48 Creepy NE guy on Edwards when they busted him at the hotel: "He looked like his life had ended." That's what you call a money shot.

No comments: